The Daily Report 3.24.15
High Yesterday 80° Low this morning 60°
- Today: Sunny with a high of 86º and S-SW wind 10-15 mph and gusting to 20 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low about 59° with a south wind around 10-15 mph.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high of 83° and south wind 10-15 mph with possible gusts to 20..
- Wednesday night: A 40% chance of rain and cloudy.
- Thursday: A 20% chance of rain, then partly sunny with a high around 63° and strong north winds gusting to 30 mph.
- Lampasas Police had one minor accident to work on Monday. It took place at Western and CTE at 12:36pm with no injuries.
- There was one arrest as a 22 yr old Lampasas man was picked up in the 500 block of N. Ridge for theft by check at 8:46pm.
- Lampasas Sheriff's Dept. blotter shows one arrest. A 50 yr old Lometa woman was taken into custody at 3:18pm on a capias pro fine.
- Lampasas Firemen were out of the station for a medical assist for the EMS and for a grass fire call that turned out to be very minor.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas Co. is lifted until April 13th.