LOMETA ISD is having a special meeting on Monday, Feb. 11th at 7:30am in the Administration Building at the school. Discussions or actions to be taking place will be the hiring of personnel and the consideration of a school calendar for the Leon Valley campus at the Hughes Unit at Gatesville. There will also be the consideration of a budget amendment for the Leon Valley Campus.
Pay Your Old Tickets – Or Else!
Lampasas Municipal Court will be participating in the 2019 Great Texas Warrant Round-up beginning on February 11, 2019. The Lampasas Police Department will be enhancing enforcement, out serving warrants, and making arrests beginning Feb. 23rd, for individuals who have outstanding unpaid Lampasas Municipal Court fines. If you have outstanding fines and need to make payment options are as follows:
· In person – At Lampasas Municipal Court 405 S. Main Street (City Council Chambers) during the business hours of 8am – 4:30pm. Payment methods accepted are cash, money orders, and credit card (personal checks will not be accepted).
· By phone – (512) 556-4909 Visa, Discover, and MasterCard payment is accepted during business hours of 8am – 4:30pm.
· By mail – Lampasas Municipal Court at 312 East Third Street Lampasas, Texas 76550
· Night drop – Lampasas City Hall drop box (south side of building) to ensure proper credit for payment please include your name, phone number and indicate Municipal Court on envelope.
· On line- www.easyticketpayment.com Payments must be received no later than Feb. 22, by 4:30pm to avoid warrant process. To inquire about an outstanding balance with LMC please call the court at (512) 556-4909.