The Weather

The High yesterday 87°        The Low this morning 73°          Rainfall at the airport this morning up to 7am just .09 in.   Yesterday’s airport rainfall was .14 in. 

Lometa’s rainfall on Tuesday was about .36 in.

Rainfall at most points just a few miles west of Lampasas was closer to 1 inch on Tuesday.

0905181.png

Today:  A 50% chance of more rain under mostly cloudy skies with a high near 89°. The wind will be E-SE at 5-10 mph.

Tonight: A 40% chance of overnight rain as the remnants of hurricane Gordon reach out to us with moisture and a N-NW wind. The overnight low still won’t get below 72-73°.  

Thursday: More spotty rain as the moisture heads north through Central Texas. Lots of clouds will be overhead, the high should be about 89° and the wind will become light and easterly.

Overnight the rain chances are 40% and the low temperature 72° with E-NE wind 5 mph.

The rest of the week: Friday likely brings more rain (60% chance) and a high of only 88°. The same kind of rainy weather on Saturday. The rain chances appear to decrease a little on Sunday, down to 40%, but back again on Monday with more of the same.  It appears the rainy weather may decrease at least a little by Tuesday.