The Weather

The High yesterday 82°              The Low this morning 69°    

Rainfall at the Lampasas airport Monday .01 in.                                              

 Today: Mostly sunny, a high near 90° and south wind 5-10 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy with a low around 70° and S-SE wind around 5 mph.

Wednesday: A 50% chance of rain, otherwise mostly cloudy with  a high near 76° and light and variable wind becoming north at 10-15 mph.

Overnight, a 30% chance of rain and cloudy with a low of 60° and north wind 5-15 mph.

The rest of the week: On Thursday we see a small 20% rain chance arriving to the otherwise mostly cloudy day. That changes by Friday morning as a 40% rain chance comes in. That is down to a 30% chance on Saturday and Sunday and the 30% chance will be with us Monday to start off the week.

0828181.png