The Weather

The High yesterday 79°        The Low this morning 71°             Still more rainfall in Lampasas and east of here on Tuesday…      Rainfall at the Lampasas airport Tuesday was .37 in.        Rainfall at the Gatesville airport was .66 in.                        Rainfall at the Killeen airport was 1.04 in.                              No Rainfall at Lometa, San Saba, etc.

Today:  A 40% chance of more rain, possible thunderstorm after 4pm, and a high near 83°. East wind will be 5-10 mph.

Tonight: A 30% chance of rain, cloudy and a low around 70° with E-SE wind at 5-10 mph.  

Thursday: A 30% chance of showers in the morning, possible thunderstorms in the afternoon, a  high near 86° and east wind at 5-10 mph.

Overnight the rain chances are 20% and the low temperature 70° with east wind laying or turning very light after midnight.

The rest of the week: On Friday the tropical disturbance hits the coastal bend and comes inward, likely bringing more rain (50% chance), possible thunderstorms and a high of only 85°. The Saturday forecast jumps up to 70% with the possible effects of the huge surface low that will cover Central Texas. The rain chances appear to decrease on Sunday, down to 30%, and rain is out of the forecast by Monday.   Next week…it will surely dry out??

0813183.png