If you want to cast your vote in the General Election, today is the last opportunity you have to register in order to do so.
How do you know if you are already registered? Do you have in your possession a yellow Voter Registration Certificate that has a valid date? If not, you can not vote unless you register.
What do you have to do? There are a number of methods of registering, but the simplest is to go to the Lampasas Elections Office in the County Annex at 407 S. Pecan St.
Are you eligible to vote?
1. You must be a resident of Lampasas County.
2. You must be a U.S. Citizen.
3. You must be 18 years old by Election Day Nov 6.
4. You must not be a convicted felon (Unless you completed all your punishment, including incarceration, parole, and probation).
5. You must not have been determined by a final judgment of court with jurisdiction to be totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally capacitated without the right to vote.
When can you vote?
Early Voting begins Oct. 22nd and runs to Nov. 2.
Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 6th.