Texas General Election Nov. 6th
Voter Registration Deadline is Tuesday, Oct. 9th.
WHO CAN REGISTER?
1. You must be a resident of Lampasas County.
2. You must be a U.S. Citizen.
3. You must be 18 years old by Election Day Nov 6.
4. You must not be a convicted felon (Unless you have completed all of your punishment, including incarceration, parole, and probation).
5. You must not have been determined by a final judgment of court with jurisdiction to be totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally capacitated without the right to vote.
Early Voting begins Oct. 22nd and runs to Nov. 2.
Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 6th.
In order to vote, you must be registered! Are you? If you aren’t, go to the Lampasas Elections Office in the County Annex at 407 S. Pecan St.