High yesterday was 91° The low this morning was 71°
- Today: A 20% chance of some sort of moisture today, along with the partly sunny forecast, and we look for a couple of degrees cooler at around 88° for the high. The south wind will come in at 10-15 mph.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy skies with a low of 69° and S-SE wind at 5-10 mph.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 90˚ and south wind 10-15 mph with gusts to 20.
- Rest of the weekend Saturday night it will be partly cloudy with a low around 70° or so and Sunday will be 90ish and sunny with a good bit of wind and it will be that way until Monday when the wind diminishes for with nice day.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter shows another injury accident with this one taking place at 2:25pm at the 4th and College Streets intersection. One person was transported to the ER.
- Other items on the blotter show a prowler report in the 400 block of N. Broad, then two different reckless driver reports from N. Key Avenue. Suspicious person and activity reports came in from the 900 block of Campbell and the 100 block of S. Western. A theft report came from the 100 block of E. 9th and a disturbance was reported in the 1300 block of E. CTE. Finally, there was another reckless driver report on S. Hwy 281. There were 6 animal complaints and one arrest.
- A 17yr old Lampasas girl was arrested at 10:51am at the Lampasas Jail on municipal court warrants.
The Burn Ban is lifted until Sunday at 7pm.