The High yesterday was 88° The Low this morning 65°
Rainfall: 2.09in. at Lampasas Municipal Airport overnight 3.6 in. at Bend’s LCRA gauge • 3.06in. W-SW of Lampasas 2.68in. at Lometa… but only .53in at Goldthwaite 1.7in. at the El Rancho Notso 10 mi. W of Lampasas No rain at Killeen • .05in. at Burnet • .16in. at Florence
- Today: A 50% chance of rain, otherwise cloudy and up to 83° with SE wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight: A 60% chance of rain after midnight with lots of clouds and a low around 67° overnight. The light east wind will become SW overnight.
- Sunday: A 60% chance of more rain with a high of 84° and SW wind 5-10 mph becoming NW.
- Next Week: The rain chances stay at 50% on Monday, then drop to 20% through Tuesday and the sunshine will be back on Wednesday. It looks like mid-80s afternoon temperatures and the wind will be generally NE and fairly light.
- Lampasas Police blotter shows a disturbance in the 20 block of Hollywood Dr., an alarm in the 400 block of E. CTE and a reckless driver report on E. CTE. There were a couple of welfare concerns, one in the 1700 block of E. CTE and another in the 600 block of E. Ave. F. Suspicious people or things were reported in the 1300 block of S. Key, the 200 block of E. 2nd and the 500 block of E. 7th. The latter entries showed disturbances in the 10 block of Sunset and in the 800 block of Stanley. There were 9 animal complaints and one minor accident. The crash took place in the 300 block of S. Hwy 281 at 12:50pm with no injuries. There was one arrest, in the 100 block of E. 6th, when police arrested a 23 yr old Lampasas woman at 10:21pm for possession of a small amount of marijuana.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows shots fired in Copperas Cove and a Civil Matter. In Kempner there was another of those shots fired incidents, a criminal mischief and a report of an identity theft. Out in the county there was a crash, a civil matter and a number of traffic stops. (The crash mentioned above took place on Hwy 281 N. at the CR2207 intersection just past the airport.)
The Lampasas Co. Burn Ban in lifted through June 4th.