High yesterday was 91° The low this morning was 73°
- Today: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny with a high near 91° and south wind between 10 and 15 mph with gusts to 20 mph.
- Tonight: Increasing clouds with a low around 73° and south wind 10-15 mph gusting to 20.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny with a high near 92° and heat index values to 100. The south wind will be 10-15 mph and gusty.
- The rest of the week: The long range forecast calls for mid 90s afternoons, sunshine and south winds 10-15 mph into and through the weekend.
- Lampasas PD blotter for Monday shows a reckless driver report on Hwy 281N, then another one in the 800 block of N. Key. There were three welfare concern reports over the 24 hour period. There was an assault to investigate on N. Main and a suspicious person on Goldman.
- There were 8 animal complaints and one accident. That accident was minor with no injuries. It took place at 10:43am in the 1700 block of E. 4th.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas Co. is lifted until 6/18/17.