High yesterday was 81 ° The low this morning was 60 °
- Today: Sunny with Sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight: Clear, with a low around 60. SE wind around 5 mph .
- Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 87. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Lampasas Police blotter shows a disorderly conduct call from the 1000 block of E. Ave J, a few suspicious person calls, a harassment from the 500 block of N. Walnut, and there was a missing person report from the 300 block of Brooks St. A disturbance took place in the 900 block of S. Key. There was harassment reported from the 1400 block of W. 1st and an assault took place in the 1300 block of W. 1st, along with a suspicious vehicle in the 1100 block of S. Key Ave. One minor accident took place at 9:16pm last night with no injuries, and there were three arrests. Arrested at 1 :57am Friday morning was a 30 yr old Lampasas man at the 100 block of W. 1st. He was picked up on a Bell Co. capias warrant for non payment of child support. At 3:24pm there was an arrest in the 300 block of E. 4th where a 40 yr old local woman was arrested on warrants, 9 of them, for various causes. Court warrants were again the cause of an arrest in the 10 block of Cameron Dr. on 3 municipal warrants. This one on a 45 yr old local woman. The warrants were for driving without a valid license and having an animal without vaccination.
- Lampasas Sheriff's blotter shows Copperas Cove shows calls for animal problems, an alarm going off and a unattended death. Kempner had a couple of crashes , a civil matter, and several traffic stops. Lometa was fairly quite with a couple of motorist assist, and a Citizen assist. Lampasas had a medical call, Livestock, a crash, a few traffic hazards, a few traffic stops.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is on.