High yesterday was 78° The low this morning was 51° Light rain about 4:30pm Tuesday left 3/10 of an inch in the airport rain gauge.
- Today: Sunny, with a high near 83° and W-NW wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts to 20 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear skies with a low of 63° overnight and west wind 5-10 mph becoming S-SE.
- Thursday: Sunny and windy, with a high near 91° and S-SW wind 10-20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
- Rest of the week: The sunshine continues on Friday, with a high soaring up to 93° with lots of wind, the same thing on Saturday, then some clouds come in Saturday night and Sunday and Monday we’ll have rain chances again, possibly dampening Memorial Day plans for some.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter report shows a theft on S. Walnut, a reckless driver on E. CTE, a traffic hazard at Porter and 1st, a commercial alarm in the 300 block of N. Key and a case of reported child endangerment on W. Ave. C. There were 11 animal complaints and one arrest but there were no accidents. At 4:34am Tuesday morning a 21 yr old Round Rock female was arrested in the 800 block of S. Key for possession of marijuana under 2 oz and for possession of a controlled substance PG2 over 4 grams but under 400.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. No information was received.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is lifted until the evening
of June 4th.