High yesterday was 73° The low this morning was 64°
- Today: A 50% chance of rain and cool again with an afternoon high of about 75° under cloudy skies. The north wind will bw brisk at 10-15 mph and gusty.
- Tonight: The rain chances go away but the N-NW wind continues, making for a cool night with a low of 53° with 5-15 mph breeze.
- Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 84° and W-NW wind 10-15 mph and gusty.
- Wednesday night forecast is clear, with a low around 63° and W-NW wind 5-10 mph.
- Rest of the week: Thursday will bring 90° back to May again and that will continue on Friday and Saturday with lots of sunshine and south wind. Overnight Saturday the clouds come back and Sunday there is a 50% chance of rain that could change some Memorial Day plans...or not.
- Lampasas Police blotter showed a theft in the 500 block of N. Walnut and criminal mischief in the 700 block of E. Ave G. There were several welfare concern calls, a couple of “suspicious” reports and a reckless driver on E. CTE. There were a dozen animal complaints but no accidents and no arrests.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter showed 2 arrests, one was a 37yr old Copperas cove male at 4:48am for Burglary of a vehicle. The other one was a 24yr old Kempner man at 7:19pm for Evading arrest and driving with an invalid license. There were also 3 burglaries, a theft and fraud was reported. Kempner had Shots fired, reckless driver, a pursuit and a report of threats.
There is a Burn Ban now in place in Lampasas County, but it has been lifted until the 4th of June.