The High yesterday was 87° The Low this morning 63°
Rainfall at the airport - .81 in.
El Rancho Notso - .75 in.
- Today: A 50% chance of more rain today, as a cold front comes through the area. Otherwise it will be mostly cloudy with a high near 80° and N-NW wind between 5 and 10 mph.
- Tonight: A 30% chance of rain, otherwise mostly cloudy with a low around 62° and N-NE wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday: A 30% chance of rain again under mostly cloudy skies with a high near 79° and NE wind around 10 mph.
- Next Week: A 30% chance of rain Sunday night will turn to a 50% chance of rain on Monday, a 40% chance Tuesday and finally the rain chances go away on Wednesday, bringing clear skies for the rest of next week.
- Lampasas Police blotter shows a few alarms going off during the storm last night and there was a tree down at North and N. Walnut. A reckless driver report came in from W. FM 580, a suspicious person report at 5th and Western and a disturbance on W. FM 580. There was a child endangerment case in the 400 block of E. CTE and a handful of animal complaints.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows Copperas Cove had a civil matter, a suicidal, a welfare check, and a livestock. Kempner had a couple of suicidal calls. An assault, a couple of suspicious, civil matter, and a couple of juvenile probation calls. Lometa had a traffic stop, other wise quite. Lampasas had a reckless driving, a fish and game, and a civil matter.
There is no current Burn Ban in Lampasas County.