High yesterday was 81° The low this morning was 65° Rain began at the airport at 4:30am this morning and .08 inch was in the rain gauge at 6am.
- Today: 60% chance of continuing rain until 10am, then clearing out and partly sunny with a high near 89° and S-SW wind 5-15 mph for the day and evening.
- Tonight: Cloudy and with a low around 72°. South wind will be 10-15 mph with gusts to 20.
- Thursday: A 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 86° and south wind 15-20 mph with gusts to 25.
- Rest of the week: The 40% chance of rain continues through Friday, then goes up to 70% on Saturday . The chances for a sunny, outdoor weekend are pretty slim, though it could happen on Sunday when the rain chances start to go away, probably in the afternoon. There will be a wind shift on Saturday night with wind starting to come out of the north.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter report shows a disturbance on Tuesday in the 1500 block of E. CTE and a welfare concern in the 1300 block of E. CTE. There was an assault case in the 600 block of E. Ave F and a disorderly conduct in the 1400 block of E. Ave A, then a suspicious vehicle at 4th and Ridge. A disturbance was reported in the 800 block of S. Key, a fraud report in the 300 block of Barnes, a theft in the 200 block of N. Key and a harassment in the 1700 block of E. CTE. There were 14 animal complaints and at 1:06pm there was a call to an accident at 6th and Willis that involved no serious injuries. One 20 yr old Lampasas man was arrested at 5:42pm in the 200 block of E. Ave D on a PD warrant for indecency with a child.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows a reckless driver just after midnight and 1 arrest for an out of county warrant at 7:50pm. Kempner had a civil matter at 1:51am. Copperas Cove had a shots fired at 12:52pm, and a disturbance call at 2:49pm. There is no current Burn Ban in Lampasas County.