High yesterday was 91° The low this morning was 63°
- Today: Partly sunny with a high near 89° and south wind 10-15 mph with some gusts, possibly 20 mph.
- Tonight: Increasing clouds with a low around 69° and S-SE wind 10-15 mph and gusting to 20 mph.
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 85° and brisk south wind of around 15-20 and gusting to 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night: Here comes another rain chance in the overnight and Wednesday morning.
- The rest of the week: The rain chances seem to pop in and out with the rain chances out Wednesday afternoon and evening then back again on Thursday with a 40% chance going up to a 50% chance for Thursday night and Friday, down to 30% Saturday and back to 50% again Saturday night and Sunday. We notice the grass and wildflowers are very thirsty right now, so any rainfall is welcome.
- Lampasas Police Blotter On Saturday there was a prowler report in the 1300 block of W. Ave A, a noise disturbance on Dana Dr. and a disturbance in the 700 block of S. Broad. There was a criminal trespass incident at the 700 block of S. Key, a prowler report at the 200 block of Park and another noise disturbance, this one at the 900 block of N. Key. There was a minor accident at 4th and Key and one arrest as a 34 yr old Temple woman was picked up in the 700 block of S. Broad, at the scene of a disturbance. She was found to have multiple Municipal warrants outstanding. On Sunday the blotter shows a burglary of a habitation in the 500 block of S. Walnut, an assault in the 800 block of E. Ave. I and another in the 1700 block of E. Ave. G. There was also a reckless driver report on Hwy 183 N. and two accidents. One of the accidents was in the 800 block of E. CTE at3:32am with unknown injuries and another was in the 1600 block of E. CTE at 5:28pm with no injuries.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter for Saturday shows a reckless driver report at 12:44pm, a civil matter at 9:43am and a disturbance at 10:14pm in Kempner. Out in the county, there was a theft report at 9am and a fight in progress at 11:44am, a civil matter at 12:03pm and a crash at 1:53pm. On Sunday there was a burglary report in the wee hours out in the county, then a crash shortly after that. There was a stolen vehicle incident just before noon and last night there was a reckless driver report about 9:25pm.
The Burn Ban is expired in Lampasas County.