High yesterday was 82° The low this morning was 58°
- Today: Partly sunny with a high near 86° and S-SW wind 10- 20 mph and gusts to 35 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low around 51° and SW wind 5-15 mph becoming NW after midnight and gusting as that next brief cool front comes through.
- Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 70° and N-NW wind 15- 20 mph and gusting all the way up to 30 mph. Then, it gets cooler as the evening approaches. Wednesday night will see the temperature drop to around 45°..
- Rest of the week: It will be cool Thursday morning but the cool front will have about passed on through and it will begin to warm back up to a temperate 70s on Thursday and Friday afternoons. It will work back to the low 80s and clear on Saturday– we think, then a possibility of a shower on Sunday.
- Lampasas Police blotter showed 10 animal complaints and a few escorts. Arrested was a 40 yr old Lampasas woman, picked up at the Old Georgetown Rd and Heatherly St at 6:40pm for driving with no liability insurance and having fictitious registration.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter showed Copperas Cove Police report
The Burn Ban has been lifted again. This lift will expire on Sunday evening at 7pm.