High yesterday was 80° The low this morning was 62°
- Today: Mostly sunny with a high near 90° and very windy with SSW wind between 15 and 20 mph and gusts to 25.
- Tonight: Increasing clouds with a low around 68° and windy again with south wind 15-20 and gusting to 30 mph.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 83° and S-SW wind 15 -20 mph that will shift to N-NW and gust to 30 mph.
- Rest of the week: Wednesday evening is expected to be cool and windy, dropping to 51° with NW wind. Thursday will be sunny and up to 85° with strong south winds gusting to 30 mph. Friday should bring up to 90° temperatures and a warm evening, then Saturday will be warm, windy and a chance of rain for the day. Sunday should be partly cloudy and fairly sunny but with a high of only 72°.
- Lampasas Police blotter showed a disturbance call to the 1100 block of S. Willis, theft reports in the 900 block of S. Broad and in the 200 block of S. Western and a harassment complaint in the 700 block of Old Georgetown Rd. There were two fraud reports, on Hollywood Drive and in the 300 block of N. Key. Finally, there was another disturbance call in the 100 block of E.E. Ohnmeiss. There were 5 animal complaints on Monday and 3 accidents. One minor accident took place at 7:44am in the 900 block of E. Ave. G with no injuries. Another accident at 1:22pm on Hwy 183 S. and yet another at 2:45pm in the 1700 block of E. CTE, and no injuries were involved in either of them. Arrests included a 24 yr old Lampasas male, Jesse Paul Oneal, who was picked up at 1:45am in the 1000 block of S. Willis on a motion to revoke probation for assault causing bodily injury and on a municipal warrant for driving with no liability insurance. Another person was arrested at 6:26pm in the 100 block of Snell Drive. A 29 yr old Lampasas woman was picked up on two municipal traffic warrants.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter showed the arrest of a Richland Springs man on a probation violation
The Burn Ban is lifted until Sunday, May 6 at 7pm.