High yesterday was 76° The low this morning was 64°
- Today: Partly sunny today with a high near 81° and a nice 5-10 mph S-SE breeze.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy with a low around 66° and a S-SE wind 10 mph.
- Thursday: Partly sunny with a high near 83° and south wind around 10 mph.
- Rest of the week: Another nice day on Friday with the exception of a bit of wind that could see a lot of wind gusts up to 25 mph. Friday night a front comes through will see a 30% chance of rain and a wind shift to westerly and then by Saturday it will be northerly and brisk with the high only getting up to about 72°. Sunday will be much the same as Saturday with north wind and upper 60s to lower 70s temps.
The Blotter Report
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter report shows a burglary of a vehicle in the 500 block of S. Arnold and a burglary of a habitation on Samac St. There was a disturbance in the 900 block of Live Oak and a couple of noise disturbance reports. Three people were arrested, all on municipal warrants. A 47 yr old Lampasas woman and a 46 yr old man were arrested at 8:05am in the 600 block of Spring with both having traffic warrants. At 5:25pm a 17 yr old female was arrested in the 400 block of E. 4th on a warrant for violating a driver license restriction.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows a disturbance in Lometa, a couple of civil matters in Kempner, a disturbance out in the county and 4 arrests. A 26 yr old Copperas Cove man was arrested on some traffic warrants and a 47 yr old Lampasas woman was charged on a capias warrant. A 23 yr old Lampasas man was arrested on a long stream of warrants for minor offenses and bail jumping and failure to appear, and a 28 yr old Cove man was arrested on a probation violation .
The Burn Ban is lifted until Sunday, April 23rd.