High yesterday was 71° The low this morning was 57°
Rainfall at the airport Tuesday was .79 in.
- Today: Mostly cloudy but with a little break in the clouds this morning we might make it up to around 77° this afternoon, along with E-SE wind of 5-10 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a low around 61° and a southeast wind 5-10 mph.
- Thursday: A 20% chance of rain in the afternoon, otherwise cloudy with a high around 78° and S-SE wind 5-15 mph and gusts to 20.
- Rest of the week: A nice day on Friday with a 79° high, then cloudy Saturday with a 79° high. The temperature will stay up there on Sunday but there is a slight possibility of rain and it will be cloudy.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter report shows a reckless driver on S. Hwy 281. Another burglary of a vehicle report, this one in the 100 block of S. Western, then later in the day another one in the 600 block of W.1st. There were five reckless driver reports and a domestic disturbance. The disturbance was in the 1600 block of S. Key ave. There were also a couple of suspicious person reports. There were 6 animal complaints, a couple of escorts, no accidents, but there was one arrest. At 12:55pm Tuesday afternoon a 48 yr old Lampasas woman was stopped at the intersection of FM1748 and CR1010 and was arrested for DWI.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows two civil matters, a disturbance and some other calls out in the county. There was a theft report at Kempner. The jail log show deputies made a couple of arrests. A 17 yr old Lampasas female was arrested on a bond surrender matter and a 30 yr old Kempner man was arrested for possession of marijuana and for evading arrest on the matter. He was evidently also on probation and charged with a violation on that.
The Burn Ban is lifted again, this time for two weeks