High yesterday was 78° The low this morning was 58°
- Today: Sunny, with a high near 86° and S-SW wind between 10 and 20 mph with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 61° and S-SE wind around 15 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday: A 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78° and S-SE wind between 10-15 mph with gusts to 20 mph.
- Rest of the weekend Saturday night there’s a 60% chance of rain and the low will be around 63° overnight. Now it looks like Sunday will be the big rain day with an 80% chance of rain. That will finish up by Monday and we’ll have a sunny day with a high near 82°. It’ll be pretty much the same at least to midweek.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter shows open door calls and a found property and about 7 animal complaints. There was a call to check out a possibly intoxicated driver at E. CTE and Key Ave. and there was a criminal trespass report in the 1500 block of S. Key. Two arrests were made with a 21 yr old Lampasas female picked up in the 1700 block of W. 3rd at 1:58pm on a Coryell Co. warrant over a bond forfeiture for possession of a controlled substance. Also arrested, at 10:30pm in the 1000 block of E. 4th, was a 55 yr old Lampasas man. He was picked up on a warrant for having an open container of alcohol in his vehicle.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. deputies were busy last night with several traffic stops and animal calls. They also answered other calls with livestock and motor assist.
The Burn Ban is lifted until Sunday at 7pm