High yesterday was 81° The low this morning was 55°
- Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 81°. Windy, with a WSW wind between 10 and 15 mph and gusty.
- Tonight: We’ll see some clouding and a wind shift that brings in NW winds at 10-15 mph and gusty. The low overnight should be about 51° behind that northerly wind.
- Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 77° and the wind comes back around to W-NW 10-15 mph and gusty again.
- Rest of the week: Cool again Thursday night but warmer on Friday, back up to the mid to upper 80s. Saturday’s weather downtown is looking a bit chancy for the Bloomin’ Fest with a
30% chance of rain as it looks now. That, however, should be coming later in the day as rain chances Saturday night are up to 40% and 60% on Sunday.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter report shows a lot of minor activity. There was a report of a burglary of a building in the 400 block of E. 2nd and a burglary of a habitation in the 500 block of Old Georgetown Rd. There were a number of disturbances. They occurred in the 500 block of E. 3rd, the 300 block of S. Ridge, the 500 block of S. Walnut and the 600 block of N. Key. There were 4 welfare concerns, a reckless driver and a couple of suspicious person reports. There were 10 animal complaints and three minor accidents that were in the 2700 block of S. Hwy 281 at 11:40am, the 200 block of N. Key at 1:56pm and the 700 block of S. Key at 6:20pm. No injuries were reported in any of the crashes. One man was arrested as Ernest Joel Cruz-Perez of Killeen was arrested at 5;12pm in the 400 block of E. 4th for burglary of a
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. worked a noise complaint, and a few animal calls, with a few traffic
The Burn Ban is lifted until 7pm on Sunday.