The High yesterday was 81° The Low this morning 64°
- Today: Mostly cloudy, with a high around 80° and light south wind 5-10 mph. In short, a nice day in Central Texas.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with an overnight low around 60° with south wind 5 mph to make a pleasant evening.
- Sunday: A sunny day with a high near 83°, but the wind will get up a bit, from 10 to 15 mph and then 20 mph gusts.
- Next Week: Sunday night clouds come in but sunny Monday and will get a bit warm, up to 86° with S-SW wind 10-15 mph and gusting to 25. Tuesday will be sunshine, low to mid 80s and windy again, and Wednesday much the same with a chance of rain coming back around on Thursday night.
- Lampasas Police Dept on Friday had a problem with an attempted suicide in the 400 block of Pecan St, an assault in the 20 block of Del Norte, a disturbance in the 600 block of S. Western and a theft report in the 700 block of W. Ave. C. There were suspicious vehicle reports in the 600 block of E. 3rd and at the intersection of 9th and Broad. There was a suspicious act reported in the 400 block of S. Live oak and suspicious person at Northington and Ave. F. A reckless driver was reported on Key Ave. and a harassment in the 1800 block of Hwy 281 S. There were 12 animal complaints and 6 escorts, along with two minor accidents. The accidents were at 1:11pm on EE Ohnmeiss and at the intersection of Hackberry and 3rd at 2pm. There were no injuries involved.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter showed calls on Friday including 9 criminal mischief reports and a couple of civil matters.
- Lometa had a disturbance to check on and out in the county there were 2 crashes and a theft, along with one reckless driver report. There was one arrest as a 21 yr old Lampasas woman was arrested on capias pro fines after being found with possession of a PG1 controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
The Burn ban is lifted until Sunday at 7pm.