High yesterday was 68° The low this morning was 35°
- Today: The clouds give way to sunshine today, with, but it will likely only make it to about 71° this afternoon. The south wind will be gentle At 5-10 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear skies and a low of 47° and S-SE wind between 5 and 10 mph.
- Wednesday: Sunny with a high of 74° and S-SE winds 5-15 mph.
- Rest of the Week: Thursday will bring slight rain chances, some clouds and some wind. That will go away Friday to some degree but it will still be a bit windy. The weekend ahead looks very nice.
- Lampasas Police Dept. Three arrests were made last night; Ernest Joel Cruz-Perez, 23 year old male from Killeen, was arrested in the 400 Blk. of E. 4th for a Municipal Warrant (Burglary of a Habitation) at 4:50 p.m. Alex Fernando Perez-Suris, 34 year old male from Killeen, was arrested in the 400 Blk. of E. 4th for a Municipal Warrant (Burglary of a Habitation) at 4:50 p.m. David Eugene Cook, 38 year old male from Colleyville, was arrested in the 100 Blk. of N. Key for Driving While Intoxicated at 5:55 p.m. The city also found themselves busy with several suspicious vehicle calls and a credit card abuse call, and an alarm call on the 1600 Blk of S. Key.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. was very busy through the night making several arrests, answering traffic calls, and calls within the county. The county arrested a 21 year old female for Driving While License Invalid, also, the county arrested a 22 year old female and a 22 year old male for trying to purchase alcohol and contribute to a minor. A 39 year old female from Colleyville was arrested for DWI, and a 20 year old female was arrested for a Class C misdemeanor. A young male at the age of 28 from Mesquite, Texas was arrested for a Probation Violation, while a 39 year old male, from Lampasas, was arrested for criminal mischief charges.
The Burn Ban has been lifted in Lampasas County until Sunday afternoon, March 19th at 6pm.