High yesterday was 50° The low this morning was 48°
There was a lot of mist and some very light rain late Saturday night, with a total of about only .08 at the airport.
- Today: The fog and a 20% chance of rain continues early this morning, the slowly begins to clear up with a high this afternoon of around 66°. The NE wind will blow 5-15 mph with gusts up to about 20 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low around 41° and the NE wind will be 5-10 mph.
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 73° with the wind shifting back to S-SE between 5 and 10 mph.
- Rest of the week: The low Tuesday night will dip to 49° and by Wednesday the southerly breeze will bring us to to 71° before the next rain chances come in to bring us slight chances all day Thursday. Friday will warm and partly sunny, leading into a very nice weekend end to Spring Break.
- Lampasas Police blotter for Saturday showed a theft report from the 800 block of N. Key and a fraud report in the 100 block of S. Key. There was a domestic disturbance in the 20 block of Castleberry St, another disturbance in the 600 block of E. Ave. F and a noise disturbance in the 1300 block of E. CTE. A criminal trespass was reported in the 100 block of S. Key and there were a couple of reckless driver reports on Key Ave. and E. CTE. Out of the above came two arrests: A 17 yr. old Adamsville girl was arrested in the 100 block of S. Key for criminal trespass at 10:47pm. A 40 yr old Lampasas man was arrested at 11:41pm in the 100 block of Castleberry for disorderly conduct. On Sunday the log shows some commercial alarms going off in the 200 block of S. Key, the 300 block of N. Key, the 600 block of N. Broad and the 1200 block of E. CTE. There was a prowler report in the 600 block of Western, a criminal mischief in the 100 block of EE Ohnmeiss, a juvenile complaint on S. Pecan and an assault in the 500 block of S. Pecan. There was a minor accident at 702 S. Key at 2:15pm with no injuries, and there was one arrest when a 28 yr old Burnet man was picked up in the 1600 block of E. FM 580 for driving with an invalid license at 10:13am.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. arrested a 24 year old male for several out of county warrants, a 65 year old female from Lampasas was arrested on her first DWI offense, while a 29 year old male from Burnet was arrested for Driving While License is Suspended. A 35 year old male was arrested for Failure to ID himself. A 41 year old male was arrested for a minor Class C offense.
The Burn Ban is lifted again in Lampasas County.