High yesterday was 74° The low this morning was 62°
- Today: Sunny with a high near 83. West wind 10-15 mph becoming north 15-20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30mps.
- Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind 5-10 mph with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday: Sunny with a high near 66. North winds 5-10 mphbecoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 47. South winds 5-10 mph.
- Rest of the week: The rest of the week will be sunny with gusts of winds from 10-15 mph. And possible chances of rain on (20%) Sunday afternoon. Looks like it will be little colder next week with a high of low 50’s.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter report shows a reported suspicious act in the 1100 block of W. 4th, found property on Hollywood Drive, suspicious person on Hackberry and Ave. A, a welfare concern in the 400 block of E. 3rd, a fraud report in the 500 block of N. Spring and a reckless driver on Old Georgetown Rd.
- There were no accidents but there were eight separate animal complaints and one arrest.
- A 19 yr old male from Burnet was arrested in the 300 block of E. 4th at 7:58am. Dylan Hurschel Dycus was picked up on a Burnet Co. warrant for theft over $100, under $750.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept a 19 year old male from Burnet arrested on an out of county charge. The Sheriff’s Dept was busy with several calls, civil matters, disturbances, and a citizen assist.
The Burn Ban is on Lampasas County.