- The Weather
High yesterday was 78° The low this morning was 58°
- Today: Mostly sunny with a high near 86° and west wind between 10 and 15 mph.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy with a low around 54° and W-SW wind between 5 and10 mph.
- Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 83° and a W-SW wind 10-15 mph becoming N-NW. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Rest of the week: Sunny on Thursday but only up to 67° behind a N-NE wind. That should change at some point during the day to E-SE and Friday will see temperatures rising again to the mid-70s. Saturday will be in the low 80s, Sunday in the mid-70s and rain chances come on Sunday with increasing likelihood overnight and Monday.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter r epor t shows a call on a r esidential burglary alarm on Deb Lyn, a juvenile complaint in the 900 block of E. CTE, a reckless driver on S. Hwy 281, a welfare
- concern in the 200 block of S. Key, a criminal trespass report in the 700 block of S. Ridge, traffic hazard reports in a couple of places on CTE, and there was another burglary of a motor vehicle report, this one in the 600 block of N. Key.
- There were no accidents but three arrests were made: At 12:15am on Monday morning 23 yr old Levi Douglas Pike- Mefford of Lampasas was arrested in the 700 block of W. Ave. B for DWI and for Duty on Striking a Fixture. Two more arrests were made at 7:07pm last night. A 19 yr old male and a 19 yr old female, both from Lampasas, were charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana in a drug free zone. The male was also charged with having drug paraphernalia and possession of a dangerous drug.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. arrested a 20 year old male for possession of a controlled substance. Also a 19 year old male was arrested for possession of controlled substance. A 24 year old male arrested for DWI and running over some hwy landscape.
The Burn Ban is on Lampasas County.