High yesterday was 78° The low this morning was 62°
It was a mild day Monday with clouds until about 4pm. The light southerly breeze was with us most of the day.
- Today: Mostly cloudy with a high of 86° and a S-SW wind 10-15 mph with gusts to 20 mph.
- Tonight: A 20% chance of a shower after midnight. Mostly cloudy with a low around 52° and south winds of 5-10 mph will become NW. That will bring temps down.
- Wednesday: Sunny again, but much cooler with a high of 66° and N-NE winds 10-20 with gusts to 25 mph.
- Rest of the Week: Thursday will see the temperature topping out at 64° in the afternoon with the NE wind light. That will bring overnight temps in the high 30s. Friday will be sunny and up to 66° but the wind will shift again and we will be back Saturday with clouds and a 65° high. Sunday it looks like chances of rain or clouds and up to 75°.
- Lampasas Police Dept. responded to an accident just after noon Monday in the 800 block of N. Key Ave yesterday. There were no injuries. Over the course of the day local police had reports and calls to work on thefts in the 1200 block of E. CTE and at W.M. Brook Park. There was also a parking complaint reported at the 1000 block of E. 4th St., a reckless driver in the 1500 block of S. Key and another suspicious activity reported in the 900 block of S. Broad. No arrests were made.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. responded to several traffic stops, and a few criminal mischief's. One arrest was made on a 36 year old male for driving with an invalid license. Kempner VFD is busy getting ready for their upcoming Barbecue and Auction which raises a large part of their annual budget each year. It will be held on Saturday evening at the fire station there in Kempner.
The Burn Ban in on Lampasas County