The High yesterday was 71° The Low this morning 36°
- Today: Sunny, but with a high of only 60° with an E-NE wind between 5 and 10 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low around 42° as the wind shifts to SE around 5 mph.
- Sunday: A 20% chance of rain in the afternoon, otherwise mostly cloudy with a high near 67° and south wind between 10 and 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
- Next Week: Sunday night will be the biggest chance of rain as it gets to the 30% guess, otherwise mostly cloudy and down to 56°. Monday the 30% chances of rain still linger but the temperature gets up to around 76°. Tuesday will be sunny and closer to 81° for a high.
- Lampasas Police Dept on Friday had burglary reports in the 600 block of N. Hackberry and the 100 block of E. Ave. B. There was a prowler report in the 800 block of McLean.
- Credit card abuse was reported in the 20 block of Castleberry, a theft of service in the 200 block of W. 2nd, and a disturbance reported in the 200 block of S. Walnut. There were 11 animal complaints in various parts of town.
- One minor accident took place around 7:20pm in the 1600 block of S. Key with no injuries.
- Police arrested a 25 yr old Lampasas female at 11:57pm last night in the 900 block of W. Ave. E on a Lampasas Municipal Court Warrant for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter showed calls on theft in Kempner and a crash and reckless driving in Copperas Cove. There were disturbances in Lometa and out in the county there was a civil matter.
- Arrests include a 39 yr old Lometa man on a capias pro fine, a 25 yr old Fort Worth man charged with non payment of child support, a 22 yr old Kempner man, Joshua Edward Maxcy, charged with assault and another Kempner man charged with making a false report to an officer.
The Burn ban is on in Lampasas County.