High yesterday was 91° The low this morning was 60°
- Today: Sunny again, but the high will be much lower at 74° as there was a wind shift to westerly overnight and that continues to W-NW today between 10 and 15 mph with gusts to 20 mph. All of the above heralds the approach of a cold front.
- Tonight: Mostly clear skies as the cold front takes away the springtime feeling from the area. The lack of cloud cover and the wind shift to N-NW at 5-10 mph brings the overnight low to around 39°.
- Saturday: Sunny, but much cooler. The high will only be around 60° with the 5-10 mph wind shifting around to E-NE.
- Rest of the weekend will see clouds coming in on Sunday as the cold front passes on through and the wind shifts back around to southerly. The temperature will still be only around 68° for the Sunday high, but that will rise into the upper 70s on Monday and Tuesday with small rain chances coming early in the week.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter shows calls on a suspicious person in the 700 block of S. Key and suspicious vehicle reports in the 900 block of S. Key, the 900 block of S. Key and on S. Western and at 1st and Main. A prowler was reported in the 200 block of E. Ave. D and a reckless driver on Hwy 281S. There were 14 animal complaints and one minor accident that took place in the 600 block of N. Key at 5:50pm. There were two arrests as a 30 yr old Lampasas woman and a 45 yr old Lampasas man were picked up at 6:15pm in the 1500 block of S. Key. Cali Anne Holley was arrested on a Llano Co. warrant for failure to appear on a forgery of a financial instrument (elderly) and a Llano Municipal Court warrant. 45 yr old Rogelio Rogers Martinez Jr. was arrested on a Brown Co. warrant for surety withdrawal on an assault- family violence case.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. Blotter arrested a San Saba man for Probation Violation, also arrested a San Angelo man for Probation Violation. The Sherriff's dept also arrested a 31 year old female for Our of County Charges and a 45 year old male from Lampasas for Out of County charges.
The Burn Ban is on!