High yesterday was 86° Low this morning was 56° Is this February?
- Today: Sunny with a high near 91° and SW wind 10-20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low around 51° and south wind 5-15 mph before it shifts all the way around to NW and gusts to 20 mph.
- Friday: Sunny with a high near 73° and NW wind 5-15 mph and gusting to 20.
The weekend will see more seasonable weather with Friday night falling into the upper 30s and Saturday will be cool with a high near 60°. Sunday will be partly sunny with a high around 69° and Monday will be back up into the 70s.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter for Wednesday shows an alarm going off in the 1400 block of S. Chestnut St. There was a forgery report in the 1700 block of E. CTE and another one in the 500 block of E. 3rd. Suspicious activity was reported in the 200 block of E. Ave. D and shots were reported in the 200 block of W. 6th. Harassment was reported in the 1400 block of W. 4th. A reckless driver was reported in the 300 block of S. Key and a possession of drug paraphernalia reported in the 500 block of S. Key. There were four accidents with one at 3rd and Key at 8:50am, another at FM 580 and Key at 10am, one in the 200 block of E. 6th at 12:13pm and another in the 900 block of N. Key at 10:57pm. No injuries were involved in any of the accidents.. There were three arrests with two 23 yr old local men picked up with a small amount of marijuana at 11:04am in the 1500 block of W. Ave B. Then at 8:02pm in the evening an 18 yr old female was arrested in the 2300 block of W. FM 580 for having a small amount of marijuana.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. arrested a 33 year old female from Arlington was arrested last night for a bench warrant.
The Burn Ban is on in Lampasas County.