High yesterday was 81° The low this morning was 41°
- Today: Sunny with a high near 53° as the chill becomes much deeper than expected in Texas. The north wind makes it feel much cooler, coming in at 10-15 mph and gusting to 20.
- Tonight: Cloudy with a low in the area of 37° and a north wind a bit lighter at 5-10 mph.
- Friday: Mostly cloudy with patchy drizzle likely and a high of near 53°. The wind will be N-NE at 5-10 mph.
- Rest of the week: Friday night drops to 44° and Saturday the wind should shift to E-SE and then southerly. That will warm it up a little to around 59° for the afternoon high. Sunday looks more like a 72 high but the threat of moisture hands around all the way into next week.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter report shows three minor accidents reported, The first was in the 900 block of S. Key Ave. about 9:30am with no injuries, then another no injuries accident at 3:11pm in the 200 block of Riverview at 3:11pm and the last minor fender bender was in the 1300 block of E. Central Texas Expressway at 4pm.
- There were two arrests made. A 28 yr old Kempner woman was arrested at the intersection of North Ave. and Main St. at 3am on Lampasas Municipal Warrants for walking on a roadway where a sidewalk was provided, possession of alcohol by a minor, possession of drug paraphernalia and consumption of alcohol by a minor.
- Russell Washington Rushing, a white male, 41 years of age, from The Colony, Texas, was arrested in the 1400 block of S. Main at 8:54pm for tampering with or fabricating physical evidence with intent to impair, and for manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance PG1 over 4 grams and under 200 grams.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. was busy with several livestock calls, animal problems, and a repossession. There were a few suspicious vehicle calls and an accident.