High yesterday was 65° The low this morning was 48°
- Today: Mostly sunny with a high near 73° and S-SW wind between 5 and 15 mph with gusts to 20 mph.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy with a low around 53° and south wind between 10-15 mph.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 80° and SW wind between 5 and 10 mph.
- The weekend will see rain chances as clouds roll in overnight Saturday and on Sunday. The wind will be blustery and gusting to 25 mph Sunday and the rain chances are at 50% and increasing to Sunday night’s 80% chance. Monday will see rain chances back off to 60% and by late Tuesday it will clear away to a sunny mid-week.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter shows calls on an assault in the 800 block of E. 4th, a fraud report in the 100 block of S. Broad, a domestic disturbance in the 500 block of Old Georgetown Rd, a criminal trespass in the 100 block of W. North Ave., a commercial alarm in the 500 block of N. Key, a suspicious vehicle report and a suspicious person call.
- There were 6 animal complaints on the log, no accidents, and there were 2 arrests made.
- A 32 yr old Lampasas man was arrested in the 600 block of W. Ave B at 9:36pm on a County warrant for DWI.
- At 9:39pm at the intersection of Spring and 1st a 25 yr old local man was arrested for possession of marijuana under 2 oz.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. Blotter shows 2 fish and game calls, a theft report, a criminal mischief and a civil matter in Kempner. Out in the County there were some civil matters and an assault for officers to call on.
The Burn Ban is back on! It had been lifted on Tuesday after the rainfall, but the lift was rescinded yesterday by the County Judge-citing area fires in the County as the reason.