High yesterday was 60° The low this morning was 33°
- Today: Sunny with a high near 67˚ and SW wind 5-10 mph.
- Tonight: A slight chance of sprinkles after midnight, otherwise partly cloudy with a low around 47˚ and S-SW wind 5-10mph.
- Friday: A slight chance of sprinkles, mostly sunny with a high near 72˚ and south wind 10-15 mph and gusty. The weekend will see a pleasant Saturday with sunshine and a high around 81˚, then Sunday it will be cloudy and there’s a 60% chance of rain. Those chances will be even higher Monday and into next week.
- Lampasas PD Just before 11 last night, LPD arrested a 40 Y/O Pueblo Colorado man in the 100 block of N. Broad St. for Possession of Marijuana. The county booked in 43 Y/O Franklin Delano Locket of Kempner for burglary of a building. Other county bookings include a 28 Y/O Brownwood woman on a bench warrant, a 44Y/O Lampasas man for non-payment of child support and a 26 Y/O Killeen man for manufacturing / delivery of a controlled substance. Inside the city limits, Officers responded to a couple of alarms, one on Gillen Ct. the other on Diamond Ridge. They also worked a fraud case in the 1200 block of W. 4th St. and checked out suspicious activity in the 200 block of E. 6thSt.
- Lometa Police Dept, Lometa worked a fraud case and took a missing person report. Kempner had multiple civil matters, a theft and a disturbance. County Deputies cleared a wreck, several civil matters and rolled out to Cove on an alarm.
The burn ban has been lifted for Lampasas county until Sunday at 6PM.