High yesterday was 50° The low this morning was 40°
Rainfall on Tuesday at the airport was 1.01 in.
- Today: The bitter cold N-NW wind will calm today to around 10 mph and the afternoon will be more pleasant with a high of around 62°.
- Tonight: Patchy fog will come in after midnight, otherwise it will be mostly clear with a low around 37° and the north wind will be gentle at 5-10 mph.
- Thursday: Patchy fog will be left over in the early morning, then it will be mostly sunny with a high near 66° with the wind shifting to SW around 5 mph.
- Rest of the week: Thursday night will be down to the upper 40s, then Friday it will be sunny and low to mid 70s. Saturday will bring sunshine and a high near 76°, then Sunday bring back the clouds and a 40-60% chance of rain into Monday.
- Lampasas Police Department Had one arrest, a 28 year old male was arrested in the 100 block of South Chestnut for two municipal warrants of Fail to Maintain Financial Responsibility and No Drivers License. The department was very busy last night with several suspicious vehicles calls, a civil matter and a theft on Cloud Street.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Department The Lampasas Sheriff’s department arrest two 29 year olds, one male and one female. The male was arrested for a Capias fine and the female arrested for a failure to appear charge.
The burn ban is lifted until Sunday evening at 6:00PM