The High yesterday was 77° The Low this morning 55° The clear skies and bright moon gave way to clouds that rolled in after midnight and turned to fog and mist around 3am.
- Today: Patchy fog will reduce to clouds, then gradual clearing to sunny skies and another mid 80s afternoon high. The S-SW wind will be 10-15 mph with gusts to 25 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low around 58° and S-SW wind 5-10 mph.
- Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 68°. Windy, with a N-NW wind 5-10 mph increasing to between 20 and 25 mph. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Next Week: Sunday night will be cloudy with a 20% chance of rain and a low temp of 50°. The N-NE wind of 15 mph will gust as high as 25 mph. Monday will bring more of the same, but increasing wind chances to 30% and that will increase to a 90% chance of rain Tuesday that could turn to soaking rains.
- Lampasas Police Dept on Friday had calls on a suspicious person in the 1300 block of McClean and suspicious activity in the 800 block of N. Key. There was a report of Child Endangerment in the 1700 block of E. CTE, harassment on E. 3rd, a reckless driver on S. Hwy 281 and a noise complaint at McLean and E. Ave G.
- There were three accidents, the first in the 100 block of S. Key at 8:25 am, another at 10:20 am in the 400 block of E. CTE and the last at 6:55 pm on E. FM 580 near the railroad tracks.
- Arrests included a 32 yr old female in the 100 block of S. Key at 1:08 pm on 3 Lampasas Municipal Court Warrants for not having car insurance and expired registration, along with a theft of service charge.
- A second arrest came last night at 8:21 pm when yet more Lampasas Municipal Court Warrants were served on a 52 yr old man for not having an animal vaccinated and allowing a dog to be at large. The man was also served on a Pardons and Parole Warrant where the original charge was DWI.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. had several traffic stops and a reckless driver. A welfare check, and some medical stops.