High yesterday was 76° The low this morning was 42°
- Today: Sunny with a high near 77° and S-SW wind 5-15 mph with gusts to 20 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low around 49° and a S-SW wind around10 mph.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 77° again, and a SW wind between 5-10 mph.
- Rest of the week: Some change comes Wednesday evening as the wind shifts to N-NW and the high on Thursday will be only 63°. Rain chances come on Friday and will be around at the 20% level at least through Saturday. Evening temperatures will be moderate and daytime 60s will be the rule.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter report shows notes on a report of a reckless driver on E. 5th St., a harassment report on E. Ave. J, a suspicious person on E. 4th, another harassment report on E. 4th, a reported theft on N. Hwy 281, and a traffic hazard on Old Georgetown Rd.
- There were 10 animal complaints and motorist assists, but no accidents inside the city limits.
- One person was arrested when police went to an address in the 300 block of S. Western at 10:59pm and arrested 40 yr old Emilia Aleman Gauna. She was charged, in a Lampasas County Warrant, with assault causing bodily injury in a family violence case.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter for Monday shows that the county
The Burn Ban is on Lampasas County.