High yesterday was 54° The low this morning was 32°
The wind finally calmed about dark last night after blowing about, and remained calm for the rest of the night until the morning.
- Today: Sunny today with a high near 55° and west wind 5-10 mph becoming southerly.
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low around 37° and south wind between 10-15 mph.
- Saturday: Sunny and a high of 61° with south wind 10-15 mph becoming westerly up to 10 mph.
- Rest of the weekend: Sunny, but with high 60’s and night time lows in the 30s. Rain chances are absent from the forecast for quite some time.
- Lampasas Police reports Domestic Disturbance in the 500 block of S. Broad St. Parking Complaint in the 800 block of W. 1st St., and a missing Person report and the subject was located at a later time. Criminal Mischief in the 100 block of EE Ohnmeiss Dr. and a report taken. Burglary of Motor Vehicle (Unsecured) in the 1000 block of E. Bridge St. and a parking complaint in the 500 block of S. Walnut St. Suspicious Vehicle in the 1400 block of S. Key Ave. and officers made contact with driver.
- There was one minor accident reported: In the 1700 block of E. Central Texas Expressway reported at 4:13 PM, no injuries.
- There were two arrests made: White male, 33 years of age, from Kempner, Texas, was arrested in the 800 block of S. Key Ave. for Driving While Intoxicated with Child Passenger Under 15 Years of Age and Unlawful Carrying of Weapon (Gun) at 8:07 PM. White male, 21 years of age, from Lampasas, Texas, was arrested in the 1600 block of S. Key Ave. for Lampasas Municipal Court Warrants x6 (Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Speeding, Dog at Large andExhibition of Acceleration x3) at 9:48 PM.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. reports that they were busy with several citizen assists. Responded to a medical call, a welfare check, and some livestock calls.
The Burn Ban remains in effect for Lampasas county.