High yesterday was 81° The low this morning was 52°
The NW wind that terrorized us over the weekend made a shift to SW Monday and to southerly and it was very light at 5-10 mph early this morning.
- Today: Mostly sunny with a high near 81° and S-SW wind 15-20 mph with gusts to 25 mph.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy with a low around 44° and a calm wind that will shift back to W-NW between 5-10 mph.
- Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 62° and a NW wind between 10-20 mph with gusts to 25 mph.
- Rest of the week: Sunny, but cooler Thursday at a 69° high, much the same on Friday and all the way through the weekend.
- Lampasas Police report….No wrecks reported in the city yesterday. LPD arrested a 20 year old Lampasas man in the 100 block of W. North Ave. for Possession of Marijuana. Just before 5 yesterday afternoon, 47 Y/O Dessa Yvonne Faubion of Lampasas was arrested in the 300 block of N. Park St. for Assault Causing Bodily Injury-Family Violence. A19 year old Lampasas man was taken in from the 400 block of E. 4th St. on a Coryell Co. Warrant for Motion to Adjudicate on a Possession of Marijuana charge. A 17 year oldLampasas boy was arrested in the 700 block of E. 5th St. for a Lampasas PD Warrantfor Aggravated Assault. A 42 year oldLampasas man was arrested in the 200 block of N. Key Ave. for Driving While his License was Invalid .
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. reports that : The county booked in 39 year oldBridget Marie Owens of Lometa for theft of property. Lometa checked out a suspicious person and went out on a medical call. Kempner served a warrant and county deputies went out on a harassment call, cleared a wreck and went out on a disturbance.
The Burn Ban remains in effect for Lampasas county.