High yesterday was 55° The low this morning was 50° Rainfall on Wednesday at the airport was .17 in.
- Today: After heavy early morning clouds blow out it will be sun-ny with a high near 73° and with SW wind 5-15 and gusting to 25 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low around 50° and SW winds be-tween 10 and 15 mph with gusts to 20 mph.
- Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 77° and W-SW wind be-tween 5-15 mph with gusts to 20.
- The weekend will see a 20% chance of rain Saturday but just mostly cloudy with a high near 73°. Sunday will be cooler and windy with a high of 63° and NW wind 15-25 mph and gusts all the way to 40 mph.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter for Wednesday shows no crashes for a change, but there were plenty of animal complaints and there were two arrests. At 12:10am there was an arrest on a 40 yr old local woman at the jail on 5 local warrants for driving with an invalid license, public intoxication, no insurance and having a dog at large. Shortly after the above arrest, at 1:18am, a Burnet woman, 32 yrs of age, was arrested in the 100 block of EE Ohnmeiss on a Burnet Co. theft warrant.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. Blotter for Wednesday shows some livestock problems in Lometa, a trespassing report and an animal complaint in Kempner, and out in the county deputies cleared a wreck and checked out a suspicious person, responded to an alarm and worked a civil matter in Copperas Cove.
The Burn Ban has been lifted until Sunday, Jan 22 at sundown.