High yesterday was 78° The low this morning was 51°
- Today: Sunny, with a high near 77° and a 5 mph N-NE wind.
- Tonight: A partly cloudy evening, turning a bit cool, with a low down to 56°and an E-NE wind 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 81° and calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Rest of the week: Sunny and low 80s in the afternoon this weekend and through Tuesday afternoon perhaps, then Tuesday night and Wednesday it looks like some rain chances again.
- Lampasas Police worked two minor accidents and made one arrest on Thursday. The accidents took place in the afternoon and evening. The first was at 6:21pm at the intersection of 4th and S. Broad ane the next one was in the 700 block of S. Key at 9:58pm. No injuries came as a result of the accidents.
- At 1:20am Thursday morning Erica Nicole Williams of Austin, 22 yrs of age, was arrested in the 400 block of S. Key for DWI, possession of Marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of under a gram of Cocaine, possession of under 28 grams of Alprazolam...and on a warrant for an old Lampasas speeding ticket.
- Lampasas Sheriff's Office blotter shows an alarm call and a report of reckless driving in Lometa. Kempner had a disturbance, a report of a traffic hazard, a medical call and a traffic stop. Out in the county there were a few theft reports, a civil matter, an agency assist and a fish and game call.
- The jail log showsa 35 yr old Austin man was arrested for a probation violation, a 20 yr old Copperas Cove man was jailed for a bench warrant and a bond surrender. David Meyer, 50, of Kempner who was detained north of Marble Falls Tuesday evening after a pursuit through Lampasas and Burnet county was brought into custody for Violation of a protective order.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas is lifted until Oct. 11.