High yesterday was 91° The low this morning was 73°
- Today: A little early morning fog giving way to a mostly sunny day and up to 91° this afternoon with a very light E-SE wind.
- Tonight: A 20% chance of a shower, otherwise partly cloudy with a low of 73° and a E-SE wind around 5.
- Saturday: A 30% chance of rain, partly sunny with a high of 92° and calm wind again, becoming E-SE around 5 mph. in the afternoon.
- Rest of the weekend: Sunday, it's a 20% chance of rain and mostly sunny, topping out at 91°, then dropping to 73 overnight with almost no wind. Then, much the same all next.
- Lampasas Police worked a half dozen animal complaints and some escorts on Thursday but no accidents.
- There was one arrest made at 11am Thursday as a 25 yr old Fort Worth man was arrested in the 400 block of E. 4th, at the jail, on two Lampasas Municipal Court Warrants for having expired vehicle inspection and no vehicle insurance.
- Lampasas Sheriff's Office blotter shows a busy day Thursday. Lometa had a noise complaint and a traffic stop. Copperas Cove had a few reports of suspicious activity, a stolen vehicle and a livestock call. Kempner had numerous reports of suspicious activity, several traffic stops and a few thefts reported. There was also a shots fired report, a harassment call and a warrant service. Out in the county, there were a few reports of utility problems, a stolen vehicle, a burglary and an animal complaint. There were also a few traffic stops, a medical call and a couple of crashes.
- The county reported no arrests.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas is lifted until Sept. 26th.