High yesterday was 91 ° The low this morning was 71°
- Today: Partly sunny with a high near 90° with a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. E-SE wind around 5 mph
- Tonight: Partly cloudy with a low of 71° and a 20% chance of thunderstorms before 1am. E-SE wind at 5-10 becoming light after midnight.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny with a high near 91°. Light N-NE wind becoming East at 5-10 mph in the morning.
- Rest of the Week: Rain chances increasing for the rest of the week with highs near 90° and lows in the low 70’s.
- Lampasas Police has a fairly busy day with 3 motorist assists, 5 animal complaints, and 2 escorts. They shows 39 yr old Christopher Hayes of San Antonio was arrested for nonpayment of child support. A 28 yr old Copperas Cove man was also arrested for failing to have proper documentation concerning an occupational license in his vehicle.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas Co. is lifted until Sept. 26.