High yesterday was 84° The low this morning was 71°
- Today: A 50% chance of rain, Mostly cloudy and a high near 87° with strong north winds much of the day.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy and down to 67° overnight with north wind 5-10 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, a high of 87° and north wind 5 mph.
- Next Week: Sunny and low 90s highs Monday and Tuesday but a 30% chance of rain on Wednesday and the rest of the week.
- Lampasas Police blotter shows one minor accident Friday at 3:51pm in the 600 block of E. 3rd St. There were also the usual animal complaints and escorts as well as motorist assists.
- There was one arrest at Billy Joe Fralin, 34, of Lampasas was arrested in the 400 block of E. 4th st. for 13 Lampasas Municipal Court Warrants including theft of property under $100, and no drivers license.
- The Lampasas Sheriff's Dept. blotter shows a few disturbance calls as well as a few medical calls in Kempner, as well as a few calls for an agency assist. There was also a traaffic hazard and a welfare check. Copperas Cove had a report of illegal dumping, a traffic hazard and a crash. Out in the county Lampasas had numerous medical calls, a few reckless drivers, anda theft. The county also shows a report of lost/found property a traffic hazard and a welfare check.
- The jail log shows one arrest as a 20 yr old Copperas Cove man was taken into custody for possession of marijuana less than 2 ounces.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas Co. is lifted until Sept. 12th.