High yesterday was 91° The low this morning70 °
- Today: Partly sunny with a high near 87°. A 40% chance of storms, mainly after 2pm. NE wind 5-15mph gusting to 20.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a low of 71°. 40% chance of storms before 8pm. E-NE wind 5-10mph.
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 88°, NE wind 5-10 mph., and a 30% chance ofshowers.
- Rest of the Week: A 20% chance of showers continues through Friday with highs in the low 90’s and lows in the low 70’s.
- Lampasas Police Dept. had a total of 31 calls for service on Saturday and 13 on Sunday.
- There were no accidents and no arrests Saturday or Sunday.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. had a busy Saturday, with 41 Calls for service. There was a disturbance and an assault in Copperas Cove, and Lometa had a civil matter and a noise complaint. Kempner showed an explosives call, a welfare check and a 911 Cell call. While in Lampasas, there was a traffic hazard, a reckless driver, and a few suspicious activity calls.
- Sunday showed only 16 calls with a crash in San Saba, a few disturbances and a criminal mischief complaint in Lampasas. Kempner showed a traffic hazard and a welfare check and Copperas Cove had calls for a reckless driver, a traffic hazard and a kidnapping.
- The Sheriff’s Dept. reported 3 arrests. A 25 yr old Marble Falls man was arrested on an out of county charge. A 35 yr old Kempner woman was taken into custody for resisting arrest/search/transport and interfering with public duties. A Georgetown man was in custody on a commitment charge.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is officially lifted until September 12, 2016.