High yesterday was 92° The low this morning was 74°
- Today: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 93º. Heat index values as high as 97º. S-SE wind 10-15 mph, gusting as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 70º. SE wind 5-10 mph.
- Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 91º. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Rest of the Week will see Friday with a 30% chance of rain, but that does not include Friday night so hopefully Friday night football will not be affected. The small possibility of rain continues into the weekend at 20%, along with some clouding.
- Lampasas Police worked several animal complaints on Tuesday and made one arrest. The arrest was on 36 yr old Clinton Wade Ray of Lampasas, picked up in the 1600 block of S. Main on a Hamilton Co. warrant for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at 2:50pm.
- Lampasas Sheriff's Dept. blotter shows the arrest of 25 yr old Katina Renee Hegger of Ft. Hood for resisting arrest, criminal mischief and criminal trespass and a 25 yr old Mabank man on a bond surrender.
- Sheriff’s Deputies worked a forgery case, a theft, a disturbance, a civil matter and there were some livestock issues out in the county. In Lometa there were traffic stops and in Kempner there was a civil matter and some trespassing incidents.
The Burn Ban is lifted until next Monday, the 29th, when it will be up for consideration again.