High yesterday was 91° The low this morning was 76° .01'' of rain at Lampasas Airport yesterday.
Total rainfall for August so far is 5.05'' and it ain't over yet.
- Today: Mostly sunny with a high near 90 this afternoon. The south wind will be 5-15 mph with gusts to 25.
- Tonight: A partly cloudy evening with a low of 73°. The wind will be out of the S-SE around 10 mph.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 90° and south wind 10-15 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Rest of the week: More sunshine Thursday, then rain chances are back on Friday as clouds come in. Less chance of rain on the weekend but still some clouds and a possibility of moisture.
- Lampasas Police. showed 68 calls on Monday, including 4 motorist assists, 13 animal complaints and 2 escorts. There were no accidents.
- There was 1 arrest as a 21 yr old man from Copperas Cove was arrested in Copperas Cove for Lampasas Municipal Court warrants.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. was fairly busy with 38 calls yesterday. There were some traffic stops and a civil matter in Lometa. Traffic stops, a fraud complaint and a citizens assist in Copperas Cove. Kempner showed a citizens complaint, a harassment call and 2 fraud calls. Lampasas had some civil matters, a reckless driver, an animal complaint and a shots fired call.
- The Sheriff’s Dept. showed no arrests.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County has been lifted until Monday, August 29 at 7pm.