High yesterday was 71° The low this morning was 76°
- Today: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm with a high near 82° and an east-northeast wind around 5mph.
- Tonight: A 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy with a low around 71° and a south-southeast wind 5-10mph.
- Wednesday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy with a high near 82° and a calm wind becoming southeast around 5mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Rest of the Week: Showers and thunderstorms are likely, with highs in the upper 70s and 80s.
- Lampasas Police had a total of 25 calls for service yesterday.
- No accidents were reported and there were 2 arrests. A 30 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody at 7:02pm at the corner of 2nd and Western for Lampasas County warrants and a 32 yr old Lampasas man was arrested at 7:18pm at the intersection of 7th and Western for Hamilton County warrants.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. had a total of 35 calls for service yesterday, including 2 crash reports, 2 theft reports and a criminal mischief.
- Two arrests were made as a 33 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody for a commitment and a 35 yr old Bertram man was arrested for public intoxication of a pedestrian.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County has been lifted until Monday, August 29 at 7pm.