High yesterday was 98° The low this morning 75°
- Today: Sunny with a high near 98° and a south wind 5-15mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low around 74° and a south-southeast wind 5-15mph.
- Tuesday: Sunny and hot with a high near 99° and a south wind 5-10mph.
- Rest of the Week: Sunny and hot with highs between 98-100° and a slight south-southeast wind.
- Lampasas Police had a total of 21 calls for service on Saturday. There were no accidents and 2 arrests. A 48 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody at 10:44am in the 300 block of N Key Ave. for a warrant for DWI 3rd or more and a 32 yr old homeless man was
- arrested at 3:54pm in the 300 block of E 4th St. for 2 LPD warrants for discharge of a firearm and failure to appear.
- On Sunday Police had a total of 25 calls for service. There were noaccidents and 4 arrests. A 33 yr old Lampasas woman was taken into custody at 12:19am in the 600 block of S Spring St. for a LCSO warrant for forgery, a 43 yr old Kempner man was arrested at 12:22amin the 600 block of S. Spring St. for possession of a controlled substance under 1 gram, a 45 yr old Copperas Cove man was taken in at 8:39pm in the 800 block of N Key Ave. for public intoxication and theft under $100 and a 23 yr old Bakersfield, CA man was arrested at 10:54pm in the 1300 block of S Key Ave. for possession of marijuanaunder 2 oz.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter from Saturday shows a DWI inLometa, a crash in Kempner, 2 criminal mischiefs in Lampasas and
- Copperas Cove and a 31 other miscellaneous calls. Four arrests were made Saturday. A 37 yr old Austin man was taken into custody for an out of county charge, a 30 yr old Kempner woman was arrested for driving with an invalid license with previous conviction, a45 yr oldTemple man was taken in on an out of county charge and a 26 yr old Lampasas man was arrested for DWI.
- Sunday’s blotter shows a crash in Copperas Cove and 24 other miscellaneous calls.
- Two arrests were made Sunday as a 32 yr old Troy man was taken into custody for possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled
- substance and Benjamin William Presnell, 37 of Lampasas, was arrested for a probation violation and assault on a family/ household member with previous conviction.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is still on.