High yesterday was 96° The low this morning was 76°
- Today: Mostly sunny, a high of 97° and S-SW wind 5-10 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low of 75° and light southerly wind 5-10mph.
- Sunday: Sunny with a high of 98° and heat index values as high as 101°. The light south wind will be 5-10 mph.
- Next week: There is no sign of a possible rain in our forecast for next week. It looks more like hot and dry with light southerly breezes and the thermometer will be at or awfully close to triple digits in the mid-afternoons.
- Lampasas Police blotter shows a couple of minor accidents in town with the first occurring at 5:26pm in the 100 block of EE Ohnmeiss. A couple of hours later at 7:34pm, another crash took place in the 1300 block of E. CTE. There were no injuries.
- Three arrests were made by police. At 7:01pm in the 700 block of N. Key a 48 yr old Lampasas man, David Prado, was arrested on a Bell County Warrant for violating probation/assault with bodily injury to a family member. A 37 yr old Austin man was then arrested at 8:45pm in the 800 block of N. Key on a Round Rock warrant for theft.
- The 3rd arrest took place at 11:24pm in the 900 block of E. 3rd. A 25 yr old Lampasas male was arrested for DWI with a blood testindicating over .15 Blood Alcohol content.
- Lampasas Sheriff's Office blotter shows
The Burn Ban in Lampasas Co. is active in both Lampasas and neighboring Coryell Counties.